top of page
Sask Heat December Break Camp - Regina
When: Tuesday, Dec 27 & Thursday, Dec 29th
Location: Co-operators Centre, Regina, SK
Age Groups: FUN3/U12B/ U12A/U14B/U14A/U14AA
The Saskatchewan Heat is excited to be putting on our first annual Christmas Break Ringette Camp in Regina! This 2-day camp will be held on Tuesday, December 27th & Thursday, December 29th at the Co-operators Centre in Regina, Saskatchewan. Camp start and end times will vary depending on what group the athlete is in. Start times will vary between 8:00AM and 9:00AM, end times will vary between 4:00PM and 5:00PM.
Participants will be instructed by our own Saskatchewan Heat athletes!
This camp is open to athletes in the following divisions - FUN3/U12B/ U12A/U14B/U14A/U14AA. Athletes will be divided into 3 groups once final registration numbers are known for each division, and your group specific start and end times will be communicated to you.
Goalie specific instruction is available from our goalies, Holly & Caitlyn! Holly is also a member of Team Canada (Junior National Team), and has recently returned from the World Ringette Championships in Finland with a Silver Medal!
This camp is sure to fill up fast, so register early to secure your spot. Registration is not considered complete until payment has been received. Registration deadline is December 15th.
What will you get?
- Heat in Training Jersey
- 3.75 hours of ice time (2 sessions per day)
- 2 hours of turf/dryland time (1 session per day)
- 2 hours of classroom time (1 session each day)
What does the athlete need to bring?
- Ringette equipment
- Comfortable clothing for turf/dryland time
- Towel or yoga mat (our dryland sessions will be on one of the soccer fields, which some may find itchy on the skin)
- Your own bagged lunch
- Water bottle/water
- $200 per athlete
- Payment to be e-Transferred to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to put the athletes name in the comments
- Prior to Nov 27th - 75% Refund
- Nov 27th to Dec 12th - 50 % Refund
- After Dec 12th - No Refund
Please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Meet your Instructors!
#1 Holly Kozan
#3 Madeline Stang
#4 Jaycee Cale
#11 Sam Skaar
#15 Bryn Jones
#18 Kaitlynn McCaw
#31 Caitlyn Robertson
#97 Karly Butz
bottom of page